Askari Guards Pvt Ltd
- Askari Guards (Pvt) Limited (AGL), a subsidiary of Army Welfare Trust, commenced its operations in 1996.
- It has operations throughout Pakistan with high quality sustenance capability in troubled areas. Right from its inception, the Company focuses on provision of quality guarding system with state of art equipment to its client and soon emerged as a recognized and trusted provider of guarding service to the well-recognized national and multi-national companies.
- Countrywide network of AGL is serving its valued clients i.e. ranging from top national to multinational clients. Owing to its intrinsic capabilities it manages recruitment of well trained and scrutinized security operators
- Ministry of Interior has designated it as the Model Security Company and authorized it to provide Training to the personnel of other private security companies. The company has transitioned from a guarding service provider to a total security solution provider
- AGL is now organized and equipped to offer comprehensive security packages to protect life and property, forestall unauthorized access, maintain order, detect explosives and bombs, to deter criminals and terrorist attacks against clients and provide static and mobile security cover to cash and valuables.
Regional Office RWP\ISB
H#CB-22, Opp.Supreme Court,Tipu Road, Rawalpindi
Regional Office Lahore
7 Sarfraz Rafique Road,Lahore Cant
Regional Office Karachi
H#33/A, Block 2 Shahrah-e-Quaideen PECHS, Karachi
Tel: 021-3451399, 021-34310353
Regional Office Multan
H#2 Shahdman Colony,Near High Court Multan
Regional Office Peshawar
H#89 –A, Ameen Jan Lane, Saddar Peshawar
AGL provides Guarding/CIT services to a large clientele across the country. In order to manage the deployed force, the Company has a well laid out command structure. From the Head Office at Rawalpindi, the responsibility is divided into Nine Regions:-
- Regional Office ISB / RWP
- Regional Office Peshawar
- Regional Office Gujranwala
- Regional Office Lahore
- Regional Office Faisalabad
- Regional Office Multan
- Regional Office Karachi
- Regional Office Quetta
The Company has all its resources under one roof which include a full-fledged Training School, Technical Equipment, Transport and Weapons. The guards employed by AGL are all ex-servicemen of exemplary character, their antecedents duly verified from their Army units, places of residences, and from Police and National Database Registration Authority (NADRA).
AGL Business Area
- Security Services (SS) - Since 1996
- Cash-in-Transit (CIT) - Since 2007
- Training School - Since 1996
Security Services (SS) - Since 1996
- Serving more than 1265 x clients all over Pakistan through a well-coordinated chain of command
- 24/7 Client Care Operational in Head Office and all Regional Control Rooms to address the complaints and shortfalls of the Clients
- Business is mostly on yearly contract basis, obtained in open market competition on lowest bid.
- Operational Teams comprising of total of officers and Supervisor in entire Pakistan ensures deployment in a professional manner.
- On job training of the Security Guards at locations.
As a policy the Company employs only retired military personnel who are smart, alert and trained in use of weapons. Civilian guards are employed only if required by the customer.
- Customized security with Competent, Ex-Military guards to protect life and property of the clients.
- Armed and unarmed guards
- Mobile Escort services for protection on the move(SSG)
- Security system operations
- Reception / Communications
- Special events Security and Contingency plans
- Personal security services
- Mobile patrols, Vehicle / Traffic control
- Access control and Search operations
- Technology solutions for comprehensive security of the premises.
- Sniffer dogs for detection of explosives.
- Provision of verification services for client’s local staff
- Security Training and Consultancy Services
- Special Guards with AK-47
AGL Electronic Security
AGL has expertise to design, implement and install high-tech ELECTRONIC SECURITY SYSTEM to our valuable CLIENTS. It includes following:-
- CCTV CAMERA’S
- ACCESS CONTROL
- ALARM SYSTEM
- BIOMETRIC RFID
- ROAD BLOCKER/BARRIER
- WALK THROUGH GATE
- BAGGAGE SCANNER MACHINES
- UNDER VEHICLE SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM
- BARRED / RAZOR WIRE FENCING
Cash In Transit (CIT)
- AGL Cash-in Transit (CIT) Service is one of the two leading cash transportation operators in Pakistan.
- AGL CIT has a fleet of brand new armored cash vehicles conforming to international safety standards.
- Crew comprises of ex-military personnel experienced in secure and speedy handling of large cash volumes for prompt delivery at the destination.
- The services are available at short notice round the clock including holidays.
- Askari Guards CIT assumes complete responsibility for the consignments through comprehensive risk coverage with leading insurance company of the Pakistan.
- The rates of the CIT service are competitive, flexible and tailored to the needs of our valued clients.
AGL Training School
Askari guard lays great emphasis on initial and continuous training programs for its security personnel. Ministry of interior has designated it as a model security company and authorized it to provide training to the personnel of other security companies in the Training School of AGL. AGL has dedicated training school, which is ideally located in the heart of Rawalpindi Cantonment. The AGL training team consists of highly qualified SSG officers and JCOs. It has both static and mobile training teams that impart training all over Pakistan
- International Certified Instructors
- State of the art training school
- In-house and outdoor training
- Security Guards Course
- Security Supervisor Course
- VIP/Close Protection Course
- Lady Searcher Course
- Cash in Transit Course
- Refresher training
5517131, 5791926-7, 5793453,
5125048 and 9
Brig (Retd) Akhtar Mehmood
Chief Executive Officer
Lt Col ® Ghulam Habib Khawaja
General Manager Business
051- 5125120, 0300-5128888
Lt Col ® Rao Ahsan Ali Khan
Senior Manager Business
051- 5125120, 0333-5091585
Mr. Zaeem ul Haq
Manager Business Development
Mr. Umair Javed Siddiqui
Assistant Manager Business
Mr. Zulifiqar Ali
Assistant Manager Coordination
Lt. Col (Retd) Nadeem
Senior Manager Operations
Toll Free # : 0800 24577