Askari General Insurance
Askari General Insurance Company Limited (AGICO) is one of the leading companies of Army Welfare Trust (AWT). Operational since 1995, AGICO has succeeded to establish a trusted name in the local insurance industry in the shortest time frame by following its core values i.e. Teamwork, Integrity, Excellence and Passion. Sustained growth has secured AGICO as one of the Top Ten insurers of Pakistan in terms of Gross Premium. AGICO aims to become the market leader in Pakistan’s General insurance industry. Besides providing traditional coverage like marine, motor and fire, AGICO also has the capacity to offer specialized coverage on various engineering, travelling, health and other miscellaneous risks. It is a pioneer and a market leader in its own right in health insurance and constantly exploring avenues to offer protection in areas yet untapped by other companies.
- ISO 9001:2008 certified General Insurance Company 19 Branches spreading all over Pakistan
- First Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FPCCI) Achievement Award to AGICO for its remarkable General Insurance services.
- Long-standing reinsurance relationships with internationally renowned reinsurers such as Swiss Re, SCOR Re, Hannover Re, Malaysian Re, Trust Re, Korean Re, Sirius International and top class Lloyd’s Syndicates
- AGICO is a member of the Insurance Association of Pakistan (IAP)
- PACRA & JCR-VIS credit rating agencies upgraded the Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) rating of Askari General Insurance Company Limited (AGICO) to ‘AA-’ (Double A Minus) from ‘A+’ (Single A Plus), remarking that the outlook on the assigned rating is ‘Stable’.
- AGICO was awarded the “Best Management Practices” award by the Management Association of Pakistan (MAP) at the 28th Corporate Excellence Awards on the ground of its professional standards, exemplary employer practices, customer responsiveness, strong underwriting disciplines, claims management as well as sound financial management and transparency of accounts & processes.